Cssizer is a simple tool to let you edit the design of an html page in real time (As you type).
You can then use the url you are given to share your design with others.
A great way to experiment with css, or let a designer tinker with your css rules. An online css sandbox so to speak.
How does this work?
- Paste in or write from scratch your html code in the html pane.
- Then paste or write your css rules into the css code window. As the rules change you will see instant updates in the preview tab of the html pane
- When changes have been made, the preview link becomes highlighted letting you know you have unsaved changes.
- To save, simply click the Save Changes link.
- Hint The panes can be resized using the vertical drag bar between them.
- Go ahead, make some changes in the css window and see what happens over here.
- Once you have made a page, you probally wanna show it to somebody. Send them one of the links in the link panel at the bottom left of the page.
- Read/Write Url This url will give full access to you design, this url will allow changes to be saved to your page
- Read Only Url This url will give view only access. This is the url to post on a forum or the like. If changes are made while viewing this url, then its duplicated, and they are given a new page.
- Full Preview Url This url will show your preview in a seperate window ( without the editor frame )
Are You Crazy? Will Hackers eat your children?
- Yeah I probally am, id like to think people wont abuse this
- To keep the attacks to a minimum, I strip the following tags,
object, script, applet, iframe
- Follow cssizer on Twitter to give feedback. @cssizer